Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mommy-god Loves Me!

Mommy-god says this digital scrapbook page is about ME! She took the flashy box and got this picture of me and liked it enough to make a page about ME!
Daddy-god was gone last night and I was afraid he wouldn't come home, but he did today! But, I'm worried, he took the Boy with him, and the Boy didn't come back with him. I wonder if they put him to sleep... I don't want that! The Boy didn't like me much, but I don't want him to be put to sleep! That's scary! I almost got it before Mommy-god and Daddy-god saved me at the bad place.
I was listening tonight, and Daddy-god was talking all about the Boy being in an apartment - I guess he won't be coming home... Mommy-god said she was proud of the Boy, because he was going to college. I don't know what college is, but it made Mommy-god and Daddy-god smile big, so I wagged my tail and then played with the Punk Pup a little to make them smile more!
Daddy-god is going to the big sleeping room, so I'm going to follow him and get under the bed and SLEEP! I love SLEEP! I SLEEP a lot! Mommy-god says I snore, but I know I'm not near as loud as she was before she wore the breathing mask to help her breathe at night!

No comments: