Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What fun!

Well, I was happy for a little while. Daddy-god took the Punk Pup with him and didn't bring him home!!!! I thought I finally had Daddy-god and Mommy-god all to myself again!!!

Then... the next day Mommy-god brought that Punk Pup home. What a disappointment. And he SMELLED. Horribly - just like the Pokey Place. And he had this big white cone thing that he had to wear around his head. Which meant that I couldn't put him in his place by grabbing his nose!

I had to laugh - he lost his privates! I told him it would happen, but he didn't believe me! Ha! Now he's one of us! Ha!

1 comment:

Cathie in UT said...

Oh Bubba...not nice to laugh at a furry friend in pain and especially with the white cone around his neck!
My pup Belle says that she too doesn't like the Pokey Place but it's the place that her Goddess Mom says will keep her well and as you know the Goddess Mom is always right! Enjoy your summer