Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Excitement

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!!!
Mommy-god has finally decided that she needs to "get in shape" - not sure what that means, but because she kept saying it - Daddy-god got the LEASH and say that magical word "WALK"! We went out the Front Door - and I was so excited! I forgot I was hooked to Daddy-god, but at least they were nice enough to get me a LONG LEASH!
We went down to our neighbor's house - I tried to tell them I'd been there before when I've gotten out under the fence - but they still kept walking that way. That was ok, as there are always new SMELLS to figure out!
But, then, as we were walking, these HUGE creatures - they were Black and White and some were Brown - came up to the fence and I got SCARED! They said something like "moo" and Mommy-god went over to the fence, and I barked to tell her not to do it - but she still stuck her hand out and TOUCHED ONE OF THE MONSTERS!
I was petrified of them! But, finally, Daddy-god patted me on the head and told me it was ok, so I believed him and we finished our short walk.
I hope that helped Mommy-god "get in shape".

No comments: