Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A BROTHER?????

Oh man! I thought they were kidding! I really did! Daddy-god and Mommy-god actually went away forever on Saturday and came HOME with that little Golden pup. On MY TURF. Not only did he smell like that horrible place called the "vet's office" - but he wanted me to PLAY!!!

That little pup actually wanted to PLAY on MY turf. And he actually reached up and licked my face! What kahoonas that little thing must have.

I tried to tell him off. I growled. I barked. I raised those hackles. And nothing works. He's so dumb, he still follows me around. Like I'm some god or something. I sniff the ground, he sniffs right after me. I walk to the right, he walks to the right. I curl up on the window frame, he curls up right under me. I can't get rid of this thing.

What were Daddy-god and Mommy-god thinking? I have even glared at them a few times (although I can't keep it up when I get a belly rub!). I'm too old for this. I don't want to PLAY with this little Golden pup. I want to eat, sleep, pee (oh, I love to pee!!!!) and RIDE (oh man, RIDE is my favorite word)!!!! That was my life before this thing came in.

The only good thing to come out of this is that Mommy-god has taken us for a WALK (oh, I love WALK - WALK is fun! Sniffing all over!!!! Except the cow things - they are scary) every day. Not a long WALK, which is fine with me - but just enough to smell all new smells!

But Mommy-god also brings that little Golden pup with us. I told her I would rather it just be the two of us - but nooooooo, she brings that THING along. And what does he do? Sniffs where I sniff, walks where I walk and follows me everywhere!

I didn't ask for this! I don't want a brother! I want peace and quiet! And I get in trouble when I tell him I don't want him around! What's up with that?

I think Daddy-god and Mommy-god don't love me anymore... I think I need to pee!!! Let me OUTSIDE!!!

No comments: