Wednesday, May 23, 2007

RIDE and brother?

Right after Mommy-god finally came home, she said one of the magic words - RIDE!!!! Oh man! Oh man! Oh man!!!! I LOVE RIDE! Mommy-god usually opens the window and lets me smell all the wonderful smells as we go fast, fast, fast!!!
This time Daddy-god went along and so I had the whole back seat. They didn't open the window at all. It was kinda disappointing, but at least I was with Daddy-god and Mommy-god!
After a quick gas fill (and a quick pee - I love to pee!!!!), we went a ways, and I was just ready to settle down for a nap - and we STOPPED!
At a house!
And Daddy-god and Mommy-god left me in the car all alone! I tried to tell them I didn't want to be alone, but they didn't listen. I cried, I whined, and I even BARKED! but they still left me and went into the house.
After years and years, they came and got me, and showed me this little punk puppy they called "Chevy" and told me he was going to be my baby brother! Yah, right! I wanted to take home the one they said was Chevy's mom - she smelled much more interesting!!!
After pooping in the yard (I love to poop!!!) and then sniffing more at that punk puppy, they put me back in the car! Alone again!
After many more years, they finally came out - still smelling like that punk puppy, but at least we went home without him. Altho Mommy-god was looking at her camera and talking about Saturday, when they plan on bringing that punk puppy into MY territory!!! We shall see!!! I shall BARK! And I might even GROWL! But, I can't get Daddy-god or Mommy-god upset, then they yell and I feel terrible.
Well, we shall see what we shall see... I might have to "smarten up" to show Mommy-god that I can outwit some punk puppy!

No comments: