Sunday, June 3, 2007

That THING

I still can't believe that Daddy-god and Mommy-god brought that little PUNK into this house! He won't leave me alone. He follows me everywhere, and doesn't get it when I growl at him.

The only time I have any peace and quiet is when I get out from under the fence - because Daddy-god or Mommy-god yells at that PUNK pup and doesn't let him follow me. Well, they might be yelling at me, but I act dumb and just go ahead. They can't run as fast as I do!!!!

And tonight, that little pup actually stepped on my face! I was laying quietly at Daddy-god's feet, and that PUNK pup batted at me and walked over me, and stepped on my face! And who gets yelled at? ME! For nipping at him! Geesh!

I've been so upset that I haven't even let Mommy-god give me a belly rub - and I love belly rubs! That'll teach her!

No comments: