Monday, June 11, 2007

Jail time!

I can't believe it! Daddy-god and the Boy took me to JAIL this past Friday!!!! Let me tell you about this place. It's HORRIBLE. You get taken to this place, where a STRANGER comes out and doesn't coo over you - but takes you to a CELL. A fenced in area that at least includes access to the outdoors - but you go past all these other barking dogs and then get slammed into this CELL! And no one plays with you. And they don't give you enough treats to make it ok. And THEN - they take you on the second day and CUT YOUR TOES!!!!
I've been there before. This time I think it was because I wasn't getting along with that Punk Pup... but they actually put the Punk Pup in the cell beside me!
What have I done wrong? Why was I being punished? Why am I not home with Daddy-god and Mommy-god, enjoying the comfy house and my area under the bed?
But, after only 2 days, Daddy-god and Mommy-god rescued me!!!! YAY! I was sprung! I was so excited to see them, I didn't even care that the Pup was jumping on them also! We were both just so excited to be out of that place. I pulled Mommy-god all the way out to the car and then let her know how excited I was by sitting good and panting by the back door!
And then we went for a RIDE back HOME!!!! And they OPENED the WINDOW for me to smell all the smells!!! I was so happy I panted and panted and smiled for them! (and ha! they didn't roll down a window for the pup!)
And then, there we were! HOME!!! And the big beautiful back yard! And I PEED all over that big tree!!! It was wonderful. I was so happy - I even played for a minute with the Punk Pup!

No comments: