Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Left Behind!

I can't believe it! They took that Punk Pup for a RIDE last night without ME! And they were gone for HOURS! What did that Punk Pup do to get to RIDE for all that time? I've been a good dog, Mommy-god has even said so - so why was I LEFT BEHIND??!!
Mommy-god said something about some Puppy Training Class - but I know they went for a long RIDE - and left me!
I was all ready when they walked out the door with the LEASH in their hands! I was so excited, I ran down the stairs to the door that leads to the RIDE - and Mommy-god drug me back into the house.
I cried, I whined, and she still left with that Punk Pup!
AND THEN GUESS WHAT!!!
Mommy-god and that Punk Pup came home and smelled like TREATS and FOOD and OTHER DOGS!!! Mommy-god tried to explain that they went to some Puppy Training Class at PetSmart - PETSMART!!! They went to PETSMART without ME!
I taught Mommy-god tho - I know she was tired when they got home - so I spent almost an hour OUTSIDE just sitting on the back deck, watching my backyard. She tried to get me to come in, but I ran down into the grass whenever she came near me!
Maybe next time they'll think twice before leaving me behind!

No comments: