Friday, June 22, 2007

PLAY!

Ok, I got caught! Daddy-god left us after EATING (Oh, I LOVE to EAT!), and the Punk Pup and I were left alone.
He kept pestering me until I finally decided to see what playing with a puppy would be like. And as we were playing - Mommy-god came home! I was excited to see her, and went over to the door to worship her - and then the Punk Pup wanted to play some more!
I didn't want to admit it - but I was having FUN! Mommy-god got out her flashy thing and flashed us a LOT - but we were having soo much FUN we didn't care! She kept gushing at how wonderful the "scrapbook page" (whatever that is) will be!
After an hour (according to Mommy-god), I got tired, hey, I'm not a Punk Pup! And we all laid down and took a nap! I don't know if I like the Punk Pup or not, but sometimes a good PLAY is FUN!

No comments: