Thursday, June 14, 2007

V-E-T

First thing this morning, after I PEED (I love to PEE!), Daddy-god took me (and left the Punk Pup) for a RIDE! Oh boy! I love RIDE! And I had Daddy-god all to myself!
Until...
We came to the v-e-t. Then he took me on the LEASH and we went inside. I was ok, I knew the pookies had happened just a month ago, so I knew I wasn't supposed to get more pookies...
But, then Daddy-god handed another person the LEASH and HE LEFT ME THERE!!!!
The other person took me in the back room, where it smelled really scarey - and they POOKIED ME!!!! But it only hurt for a second, cause I got very, very sleepy, and so I fell asleep. When they woke me up, I had very clean teeth - and had one missing (they told Daddy-god it was broke). I was fuzzy for quite a while, but then Daddy-god came AND RESCUED ME!!!
He brought that Punk Pup, and I didn't even mind - Daddy-god had come for me!
And then he took me for another RIDE! I love RIDE! And we went home! It was nice to get home and curl up on the couch with Daddy-god. He told me I had to take it easy and that I wouldn't get as much food tonight as I normally do, but I didn't care - I was HOME!!!

1 comment:

Max said...

I hate the stabby place. You shoulda pooped on someone while you were there...